DWTS Season 11 Discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
tigerprowler said:
Okay, as much as I absolutely love Kyle and Lacey, I want Jennifer to win. Her freestyle was the best ever!! Kyle's was great, too. Bristol... not so much.

I actually liked Kyle and Lacey's freestyle better.

MikeD-C05 said:
It better be Jennifer and Derrick or this will be the last time I watch this show.

Kyle and Lacey could also win it with out much controversy. The have always been in the top of the scores. Except the tv week theme dance.

Really, I'll be happy either way, Kyle or Jennifer. They have been great entertainment all season. I am just a huge Dirty Dancing fan and was so happy she picked the song she did for her freestyle. It was great.

By the way, the skating with the stars was not worth the time and effort in my opinion. I love figure skating, but I didn't care for the show. Plus, there wasn't a Castle episode because it was on, and that really made me mad.

By the way, the skating with the stars was not worth the time and effort in my opinion. I love figure skating, but I didn't care for the show. Plus, there wasn't a Castle episode because it was on, and that really made me mad.

I said in another thread ,this skating show SUCKED big time. I hated the British host, I hated the so called "Stars" and I really didn't care for the skating. It will be gone very quickly due to very LOW ratings.

Looks like the the Judges had the final say in who won last night on DWTS. They picked the best dancers Jennifer and Derrick . I think the show producers figured out their show's credibility was on the line and the potential to alienate large portions of their audience would kill their ratings, if Bristol was allowed to win through the faulty voting system. The tea party people were gaming the votes so she made it into the finals. They couldn't allow her to win because she was always the WORST dancer the show had. I would of definitely stopped watching this show if Bristol was allowed to win. They definitely need to look at independent voter verification process in the future so this doesn't happen again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts