SG-2100 Motor Referencing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok, so I did the manual move to "0" (I have a small mirror to verify) and held in the
reset button on the motor, that DID take care of it. Now I can send it to REF and
everything is happy.

Now, if I could just get the alignment right I will be back in business...
Thanks to all!

:clap

Excellent NCElecTech! :up

I know that you'll get the alignment of your motor, dish and all your sats done up very well. And you know that you can expect as much help as you want or require from all of us! Just ask and yee shall receive. :)

RADAR

My SG2100 does all that with one button.
It's all about how you push the buttons. One press--> west two presses--> east, both just one step. Same thing, but hold causes continuous run in that direction.

I had to go look, but I too have one button motors, it seems there are many different versions of the SG-2100....

.....The one button models I have are Motecks from Taiwan, the others are from China.

The one button model was the original...then they decided to make it a 2 button model and continue to call it the same model :rolleyes:

Both of mine (now that I think about it) are the original one button model

Well everyone, I am indeed surprised and now I have learned some new things about the SG-2100 motors. Yet another variation for me to keep in mind. Interesting, but it does add to some confusion. All of the motors that I have bought for myself or bought for others must be all newer versions as they all have had two buttons. I didn't have a clue that they ever offered a single button style. Good to be aware of this, thanks guys.

Radar

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts