Sg-2100 Motor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SATMAN03

Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
I just bought a used sg-2100 motor off ebay and it didn't come with a manual, so I was wandering how to find the motor angle? My latitude is 35.4358 north and my longitude is 87.3376 west, if that helps any. Also I looked at another website and it said my dish evaluation is 24.36 degrees, is that correct?

There have been two models, which differ by number of LEDs or buttons, etc.
Please describe the connectors, buttons, LEDs, and other markings.
A picture wouldn't hurt, if you can manage.

Let me see if I can find you some info.

edit:
Install help on the Sadoun site.
DMSI site, see the manual and Easy Install guides at bottom of page.

There have been two additional models one with a 40° bend in the Post and another with a 30° - all of those manufactured in the last couple years are 30°. So keep that in mind when down loading a manual. The formula for the dish angle will be either 30°-declination or 40°-declination, be sure you know the angle of your motor.
Bob

Here is a picture from ebay. I'm still not for sure which model it is. So I would rather ask and be sure, rather than just guess. It is a digipower sg-2100 motor. And it has one button that moves it from east to west. And it has a green light next to the two connectors for the lnb and receiver.

Attachments

• ab32_1.JPG
    ab32_1.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 137
From the picture I believe it is a 30° post. Make sure you follow the instructions of 30°minus the declination = the dish elevation.
Bob

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)