Shameless on Showtime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Am I the only one that watches this? I started watching because of William H. Macy but I am now hooked. I like the way Emmy Rossum's character struggles through the insanity and I love the irresponsibilty displayed by Macy and Steve Howey's characters.

I love it too, have been watching it from the beginning. I do wonder how many families survive like that, probably a lot more than I care to imagine.

I was watching it until we cut the cable a year ago. I do miss it.

Netflix has the British version, but this is a case where the original doesn't hold a candle to Macy's version. Didn't make it through the first episode.

I watched Shameless, Californication, Episodes, Weeds, The Borgias, Homeland, and Dexter until I cut the cord back in November. Cheaper to wait until I can rent the seasons.

Great show. they truly are shameless. I thought I had seen everything until Frank kept the clean urine in his mouth to pass a drug screen.:D

Hopefully no one was reading that post whie at lunch.

I've also been faithful since Episode 1! Macy was the hook for me, but everyone in this cast has kept me watching. Found out just this week that Emmy Rossum starred in Phantom of the Opera as Christine - who knew? Guess I was the last! That DVD is out now on the DVR - can't imagine much different parts than those two!

Well it looks like Jimmie is on the way out. I suppose that anything is possible but it is hard tos ee how he survives and stays in the cast. I liked that character but I guess we will see what happens.

Well it looks like they are keeping the door open for Jimmy. You would think s lady like Fiona could find a more stable guy but I guess that stability is not something she is attracted to.

It looks like half the folks on the show are leaving.

On the British version, Fiona and Steve/Jimmy left at the end of season 2 and Frank married Shelia in Season 3.

So, who knows which direction they will take it.

Emily Bergl Upped To Regular On Showtime’s ‘Shameless'

Showtime has promoted Emily Bergl to series regular for Season 5 of dramedy Shameless. Bergl is currently completing a 10-episode arc as Sammi Gallagher, a long lost daughter of Frank Gallagher (Bill Macy). Shameless‘ current fourth season is pacing as its highest-rated season yet, averaging 5.5 million weekly viewers across platforms, up 8% vs. Season 3.

deadline.com

Do you have any scoop on Shameless, especially on Ian and Mickey?
As Season 5 gets underway, it appears Ian is once again having a manic episode and may be cheating on Mickey, who’s understandably not very happy about his boyfriend’s ups and downs. What’s more, while Ian’s still dancing at the gay nightclub, he may be exploring an even more scantily clad profession.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-once-ncis-sleepy-hollow-185422430.html

Since it was a free weekend and they were trying to induce signups I'm surprised that they didn't show Emmy Rossum nekkid in the episode. That would have gotten me if I wasn't already signed up.

This season has been awesome so far, a lot better than the downer of last season. Glad to see Shelia finally gone. I almost fell off the couch watching Frank tell off both Sammi and Sheila a few episodes back. I had to rewind and watch it about 4 times to get everything because I was laughing so hard. That was the funniest thing I've seen on Shameless in about 2 years now. Still no end to the Steve/Jimmy/Jack saga, I have a feeling he will be back yet again. Fiona wants a more stable future with a more settled down guy, but I still think in the end she will wind up with Steve/Jimmy/Jack, Gus does not seem right for her. I like where lip is heading, along with Debbie and Carl continues to be one of the best characters on the show. Can't believe after tomorrow there will only be 4 episode left.

Wow Sasha Alexander grew up this episode and lost some clothes.
I believe for the first time on screen.
Hope she continues. :biggrin If you haven't seen it its worth the look.
Warning if you didn't guess she is naked.

Reactions: StevenD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)