Shameless on Showtime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
She was great!

I was almost on the floor when Sammi was explaining to Chuckie about what to do in juvie. The reaction on the other lady's face was pure comedic gold!

Reactions: StevenD
Another terrific episode! I can’t believe next week is the finale. I couldn’t stop laughing we Mickey, Deb and the rest were talking about killing Sammi and then after Mickey ruffied her, I was rolling on the floor again during that whole scene and watching Liam poke Sammi’s body was priceless. After last season, this show needed a nice shot in the arm, and this season sure did deliver. I thought for sure Frank’s nurse friend was going to bite the dust, between dancing on the roof and sex on the train tracks in front of an oncoming train I thought she would have been killed off either in a dramatic fashion or just dying in her sleep. That whole story arc reminds me of back in season 2 or 3, Frank’s relationship with that dying woman who played Yokas on Third Watch. Glad to see Veronica and Kev back together.

This is one of the most enjoyable shows on TV, and it moves pretty fast. It seems like the closing credits and rolling five minutes after the theme song is on

I haven't looked at last nights episode yet but I am also a big fan of this show. I wonder if the writers will incorporate Emmy Rossum's opera quality singing voice into her character and turn her hubby's band into a big money maker with her as the lead singer.

I haven't looked at last nights episode yet but I am also a big fan of this show. I wonder if the writers will incorporate Emmy Rossum's opera quality singing voice into her character and turn her hubby's band into a big money maker with her as the lead singer.[/QUOTE{ I believe there to involved in showing her as they said in the show "being a slut".

The cast of Shameless has been busy in the off season. Ian was on Gotham, Jimmy/Steve on Orphan Black, Veronica on the final two episodes of Stalker and Mickey is currently back in his role of Michelangelo in the new Teenage Mutant Turtles movie.

I forgot, as with all Showtime series season premiers, episode 1 is available On Demand.

Great episode, perfect way to get back into the series.

Just discovered this series while on a flight - I was a captive audience and this was one of the few choices to watch! I'm halfway through binge watching season two...love how trashy the Gallaghers are!

Only halfway through the second season? You'll be in store for a fun ride :) This is one of my favorite shows on TV, lots of good laughs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)