Shaq to be traded to Suns

Worst Trade Ever Period.

Take one of the most explosive players in the league (inconsistent as well) and trade him and another fast guard that doesn't play much for a over weight old man that wants to stand in one spot and people pass him the ball.

This is a 300 lbs anchor for the high flying suns offense. Unless they plan on letting him snowbird and stay back on defense and play people 4 on 5 and leave him back for quick buckets or the reverse a permanent statue for defensive measures this is a horrible idea.

Did I mention this was a horrible idea?

Worst Trade Ever Period.

Take one of the most explosive players in the league (inconsistent as well) and trade him and another fast guard that doesn't play much for a over weight old man that wants to stand in one spot and people pass him the ball.

This is a 300 lbs anchor for the high flying suns offense. Unless they plan on letting him snowbird and stay back on defense and play people 4 on 5 and leave him back for quick buckets or the reverse a permanent statue for defensive measures this is a horrible idea.

Did I mention this was a horrible idea?

In Miami, they want the traded OVER WITH before they come down from their high and actually realize just how crazy this trade is....:D

Probably did. As soon as Cuban heard the name "Dirk" mentioned in the trade. He walked.:)

No.....sorry, no offense to Dirk fans.....he is WAY too soft to play in the EAST.
That peanut brittle body of his would turn into sand dust after playing ONE season in the East....NOW, if it were a Shaq for Terry, Stackhouse and throw in Diop....then you have a good trade....

That's perfectly okay. I wouldn't give up Dirk for any player. He's the staple of the Mavericks.

deal is done according to the associated press.

espn.com columnist wrote the suns got interested when they heard the mavs were in serious discussions with the heat.

i think the suns will regret this.

This trade happened because the Suns know the Lakers are the team to beat in the West now. Too bad Shaq is not going to be enough to beat the Lakers

Lakers are doing great this year...especially with their recent acquisition...but a team like the Lakers if they make it to the playoffs or finals won't be able to beat the Celtics/Pistons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)