Patriot Cheating coverup.

They better watch it, Sen. Arlen Specter is on the case. We all know what happens when the Senate gets involved.

They only passed the rule this off season, so it isn't cheating more like scouting back then just like all the other teams also did, even jimmy johnson said he did that when he was with the great Cowboys dynasty.

I remember the Deadskins accusing the Raiders of spying on their SB practice anyone remember? It was like the Silver and black knew every play that was coming. The game looked like it too. I just can't believe Goddell destroyed all tapes and meeting notes. It reeks IMO. Spector is really serious about this. Ive heard him mention violation of two federals laws so far. And goodbye Anti trust status too.

Last edited:
Yep, 100% regardless of IF anything was really going on (which I think there was) the behind the scenes handling and subsequent destruction of materials is going to cause major headaches and as V states likely the end of some favorable policies.

They only passed the rule this off season, so it isn't cheating more like scouting back then just like all the other teams also did, even jimmy johnson said he did that when he was with the great Cowboys dynasty.
I think everyone did but the Pats made it an art and.......... they got caught... and then the commish destroyed the evidence. It all just looks VERY bad. i said it a hundred times and everyone just thinks Im whacked, but the Pats should have recieved a death penalty this year banning them from the post season. If Goddell had done that, Spector would have looked past all of this. But now it looks like there was a back room deal with the Pats owner and destruction of all evidence.

I love the timing of this revelation. Before the game two weeks ago, Randy Moss is accused of battery. Now days before the big game, this comes up. The timing is so suspect. Will someone please tell Arlen Specter if he wants an autograph he can get it on Ebay, he doesn't have to subpoena people. What the hell is the Senate doing wasting their time on this? Yeah I know about the anti-trust exemption, but there are far more important things to spend time on than this crap. Next I hear, Specter's going to investigate Britney Spears. What a loser.

What evidence? This is no lawsuit!

I think everyone did but the Pats made it an art and.......... they got caught... and then the commish destroyed the evidence. It all just looks VERY bad. i said it a hundred times and everyone just thinks Im whacked, but the Pats should have recieved a death penalty this year banning them from the post season. If Goddell had done that, Spector would have looked past all of this. But now it looks like there was a back room deal with the Pats owner and destruction of all evidence.

I love the timing of this revelation. Before the game two weeks ago, Randy Moss is accused of battery. Now days before the big game, this comes up. The timing is so suspect. Will someone please tell Arlen Specter if he wants an autograph he can get it on Ebay, he doesn't have to subpoena people. What the hell is the Senate doing wasting their time on this? Yeah I know about the anti-trust exemption, but there are far more important things to spend time on than this crap. Next I hear, Specter's going to investigate Britney Spears. What a loser.

sidekick...the players and team is still damn good...but if I was a player I would be damn mad at the coach. they could have come clean on all this in the beginning of the year and moved on. Timing is suspect I agree there too. However, when anti-trust issues are involved the judiciary committee, which is the one which wants to talk to Goddell not the whole Senate, has a right to at least questions.

What evidence? This is no lawsuit!

You don't have to be in an actual lawsuit to have evidence.

...and they do have to subpoena (when if what they sat is true) they people they are seeking info from do not respond to requests to voluntarily appear.

I do agree that the timing is suspect, BUT remember when all the came to light? Maybe they should have dealt with it more throughly back then. Sounds to me like someone with inside knowledge or maybe a former assistant my have a rusty, blood-coated axe (that he removed from his back) to grind.

And still I say prove it. As I said, the league has exacted its vengeance. You all can go back to watching pro wrestling now, whenever american gladiators goes off the air.

bechickspyvision-734844.jpg

And still I say prove it. As I said, the league has exacted its vengeance. You all can go back to watching pro wrestling now, whenever american gladiators goes off the air.

The only ones I saw taking out vengeance were the Giants. They gave the Pats a good old fashioned ass-kicking after losing twice to them this regular and pre-season. They were clearly the better team last night. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts