Share Info with other forums?........

Barney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2004
Kyle in Republic of Texas
......I have been sharing info from this forum & have suggested to that forum, this wonderful place of folks. I guess what I'm asking, is that cool & if so, is there something I should include besides where the info came from? Most of the regulars there know I'm a member here now. The forum I share with is S&V forum. been a member for almost 2 years. I do roam AVS, but only post on the local HD programming. Scott, I have copied/pasted your rumors.......hope its cool, if not...let me now. Thanks...... i'm a long time DirecTV customer (1998?), I will keep coming to this wonderful forum. Thanks.

Barney

Hey Barney........
I'm glad I took your advice and came here. Interesting place.........

aka emoxley

emoxley, WOW!! AAM is also registered here, he is on his 4 or 5th D* Tivo unit here, don't know his username here, yet. Why are you JVC here, why not emoxley (used?). Great bunch of folks here my friend. I just deal with D*.

Barney

Barney,

Good questions about how to share the info, the suggestion from korsjs of adding links is a great one. You have been doing a great job with sharing info at S&V by the way, I have also been sharing some info with AV123.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)