Sharp Aquos LC-37HV4U 37 inch LCD HDTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgrep

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
Has anyone got any opinions on this product? It sure looks nice. My only experience with Sharp is that I know they're a large manufacturer of LCD displays, so, in principle, this could be a good unit. One reason I'm interested is that it is supposedly able to handle PAL and SECAM input (which I need in addition to NTSC).

Also, this is the consumer product; the same display is also available in the LC-M3700 commercial display which, although it seems to have fewer consumer frills (no speakers, for example) is more expensive, presumably because it's more rugged - something that wouldn't necessarily be worth paying for in residential use, though its 60,000-hour backlight is replaceable (not sure about the Aquos version).

I'd be very interested in hearing your opinions or experience about either of these units.

Thanks in advance,

x

AndyMon said:
Did you post your qustion over at AVSForums? Probably the best place for a reply, IMO.
Thanks, good idea. I don't often go over there, but will give it a try.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)