Shaw Mexico Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Maverick69

Original poster
Nov 29, 2013
Canada
Any help folks .

I have a Model 630 with the 75E dish and an older quad Lnb. I arrived Sat night. Hooked up receiver , got signal, did a refresh via the web. TV works.

Sunday morning. Nothing . Great signal . Just say acquiring sat signal now . My nephews 505 runs perfect on it so I know that the lnb and cables are fine.

Any ideas ?

Been jacking around with this for almost a week and mama is not real happy.

Any help folks .

I have a Model 630 with the 75E dish and an older quad Lnb. I arrived Sat night. Hooked up receiver , got signal, did a refresh via the web. TV works.

Sunday morning. Nothing . Great signal . Just say acquiring sat signal now . My nephews 505 runs perfect on it so I know that the lnb and cables are fine.

Any ideas ?

Been jacking around with this for almost a week and mama is not real happy.

I´d say try another refresh via the web could solve the problem.
Sometimes I would unplug my receiver, the next day, I would just have a black signal indicating acquiring signal, but when checking details the signal was strong, a refresh solved that problem.

Last edited:
You're going to have a good chance of intermittent problems if you do not have both inputs of the 630 connected to individual ports on the Quad LNBF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)