She's coming to MeTV!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
One of my favorites...

12246864_10154300618821686_7702453035623050781_n.png

Oh wow have not thought about her in years.

Mama's Family
index.jpg

Pearls and Purple sweater like in OPs picture.
Maude does not say Y'all.

Mama's family was funny ,but I all ways thought it lacked Carol Burnett's "Unis" character and Harvey Corman's "Ed" character to really make it the funniest.

Eunice and Ed were on several of the first few shows when it ran on NBC in 1983-1984. Then it was dormant for 1985, in 1986 it came out for 4 years in first run syndication. Those were the shows that Carol Burnett didn't star in. I don't believe that Betty White played in any of those either.

The only past or present presidentail candidate who appeared on a sitcom was Richard Nixon who was the uncredited voice of Mr. Ed for six seasons back in the 60s. Seriously. I one rode a bus seated next to Sebastian Cabot himself who told me this.

Reactions: foghorn2
Yes, like here on Satellite Guys.
Not to disrespect Geronimo but i guess what he left out was "see or read" on the internet. Example: One of our TV Stations was supposed to be garauntee a subchannel according to the internet and Wikipedia but we ended up with a totally different one. There was no notification on the internet saying that the subchannel was coming on this particular station. So on that Geronimo is right.

I believe Maude is on DVD in a complete series set now; we have season 1. It played a while back on Logo. I also thought it was on one of the digital subchannels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts