SHORTS-HD RIP

Shorts HD sucked... I said it when it was launched. What they need to replace it with is sigh..... FearnetHD. That's all I'm sayin! :)

That would be an excellent move.

I have DirecTV. And I give credit to Dish Network for carrying Epix HD while DirecTV does not. That's smart. And if Dish Network were to go for FEARnet HD, it would be big bonus for that company.

Iceberg said:
I wish Directv would drop it too

I was critical of this channel from day 1 and several people jumped all over me for it. Looks like I was correct.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Dish better compensate us for losing this, or I'm dropping them......

Lmao -- now I'm worried someone will take that seriously and agree... :)

So what happened to Shorts HD? Banner says it is included in BBMP but I did not see it in the BBMP channel list.

What's the difference between Platinum and BBMP?QUOTE]

BBMP includes all platinum channels. However, there are still some subscribers who had a long term free platinum deal. Mine goes to April 2012. I will step up to BBMP then. So they will have to say BBMP and Platinum until the last Platinum only subscriber goes away.

K9SAT said:
Shorts HD sucked... I said it when it was launched. What they need to replace it with is sigh..... FearnetHD. That's all I'm sayin! :)

I respect your opinion, but what's the point of replacing a niche channel with another. Save the space and complete the Cinemax lineup or the Showtime lineup in HD. Outside that, I feel that there isn't much need for more bandwidth usage. Not including those channels missing due to disputes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts