Should I ask for something for my trouble?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sharpie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Yesterday a HD channel showed no signal so I thought no big deal a minor glitch which I am sure D* is fixing. This morning that HD channel and now another are showing samething, "no signal". I called tech support and they say reboot the system. This now makes the sixth reboot since I got the Samsung TS 360 reciever. I got the receiver 8 days ago when I upped for the HD package. Now the receiver will not pick up any signal whatsoever. NONE, NADA, NUNCA......! So tech say they are sending out another reciever and it should be here in 1-2 days. So that means no tv unless I pick up channels with antenna. Should I ask D* not only to pro-rate my bill but also ask for some "other" stuff. I have been a custome for over 5 years. I am pretty pissed about this but there is nothing I can do. Being mad won't bring my picture to me for the next few days.

If it is an OTA channel, D* will not do anything. This happens to a lot of us becuase were are too far away from the source.

As far as trouble, it depends on your subscription level. If you have the TC Premire package and have been a sub more than a year it is not unheard of for them to comp 20/mo for 6 months for PQ related problems.

give customer retention a call. That is what they are there for, to solve your problems with freebie's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)