Should I change Programming

red hazard

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 13, 2003
St Louis Metro East (Illinois)
Currently am being billed TOP 250 $59.99, 4 premiums $42.00, and HD Plat $10.00.
Apparently also have Free HD for Life with no commitment according to the FAQs on this site (thanks) and my account. If I go to AEP for $99.99, it appears that I can save 2 bucks/mo and also get STL LiLs. Is there a hidden penalty somewhere?? There is a warning on my account saying my basic programming is not currently available and if I change it, I cannot go back to what I presently have. :confused:

right now you dont get billed for locals (since you mention if you switch you get STL locals)

As of now if you change packages or sign up you have to take locals no exceptions. Thats why they say "you cant go back". Thats all it is

right now you get Top 250 for 60 bucks
current rate is 65 bucks (5 bucks for locals)

right now you dont get billed for locals (since you mention if you switch you get STL locals)

As of now if you change packages or sign up you have to take locals no exceptions. Thats why they say "you cant go back". Thats all it is

right now you get Top 250 for 60 bucks
current rate is 65 bucks (5 bucks for locals)

Unless I missed something, the AEP would save me 2 bucks plus the locals would be included in the price of that package. The $59.99 and $42.00 charge would be replaced by the $99.99 charge with the locals thrown in, correct?

DP301 and Antenna Connection

Question on remotes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)