should I consider buying a Winegard 76cm?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JosephHolloway1998

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 29, 2019
Porter Ranch, CA
My DISH Network Box in the Living Room isn't working, and my dad doesn't want to pay $95 for repairs. But should I consider buying a Winegard 76cm Satellite Dish? (although its DIRECTV supported), what equipment will I need for the Winegard 76cm Dish? Is it really worth it?

My DISH Network Box in the Living Room isn't working, and my dad doesn't want to pay $95 for repairs. But should I consider buying a Winegard 76cm Satellite Dish? (although its DIRECTV supported), what equipment will I need for the Winegard 76cm Dish? Is it really worth it?

This is like asking if buying a dream catcher would help.

Reactions: HipKat
So my stuff broke, I need it fixed, but I don't want to pay to get it fixed...

Got it.......

No. HipKat, that poster is really that clueless. We've been dealing with him in the FTA forum. He has NO idea what he really needs or wants. If you want to help him, we'll have to drag the info we need out of him piece by piece...

Simple question. What makes you think the dish is the problem and not the box in the living room?

Well I found a link for where to buy the Winegard 76cm Satellite Dish.
(Winegard 76cm Satellite Dish Antenna w/ Universal LNB Clamp (DS-2076) from Solid Signal) but don't tell anyone about it!, but I'm not sure which equipment box comes with it? (maybe a Digicipher box or a DIRECTV Box etc...)
Well, let's see, it is very specific, it is a dish only, no box, no LNB...

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 10.31.07 AM.png

the TV in the living room isn't working that might contribute to the box (DISH Network).

So, if the tv set itself doesn't work, why don't you buy another tv set? Why are you convinced you need a new dish?

Call Dish Network at 1-888-434-0112, and ask them if they can tell what's wrong with your system. Have one of your monthly bills handy, so you can give them information they might need.

Or go here, and start a Chat with an agent: DISH Satellite TV – Official Site | 1-855-318-0572

+primestar31 Yes, I'm actually talking about the Winegard 76cm Satellite Dish, If I'd consider buying the dish. But before I do, I'd consider chatting with a DISH Representative, and have my dad call the number you provided me with.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts