Should TWC be considered a News or Entertainment Channel?

TWC - News/Weather or Entertainment Channel?

• Entertainment Channel

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • News/Weather

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Reality

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I say both, some of the shows I do like & are along the documentary type.

I mean this with all sincerity.... Who cares it serves no purpose either way.

I remember The Weather Channel from the 90's... local on the 8s! But it is 2014... why does it still exist? We all have the internet in our pockets.

Well, now that I think about it, sometimes I check TWC before I run out to Blockbuster to pick up a VHS... but other than that...

Last edited:
Alright who voted "news and weather" ? WHO DID IT??

:behindsofa:

I voted reality tv which I hate.

Alright who voted "news and weather" ? WHO DID IT??

:behindsofa:

I voted reality tv which I hate.
I voted news/weather because "weather" is in the name of the channel. Seemed logical... I've never tuned to it... so it was just a guess. Maybe it's like The Learning Channel and has nothing in common with its name? No clue... I just like polls! :)

I think infomercial channel is most accurate, seemed every time I ever turned it on they were showing commercials.

It has become worthless and has been expunged, I doubt we'll see it back unless they decide that TWC needs DirecTV way more than DirecTV needs TWC, thus making it dirt cheap (literally pennies per sub per month).

Reality most of the time. Weather sometimes. So Reality

And I don't know why they voted Entertainment, there's nothing entertaining about that channel other than stupid weather names.

I didn't vote because I have never actually seen the weather channel but from what people say it's some kind of a hybrid. I have always received my weather information from the local news or Yahoo.

Reality most of the time. Weather sometimes. So Reality

And I don't know why they voted Entertainment, there's nothing entertaining about that channel other than stupid weather names.

This is why I voted reality. Question is what are they now and news/weather isn't on the top of their list.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts