Should Voom get rid of or replace the following channels?

I never watch HDNews, Moov, Auction, Divine, Ultra, and Cinema 6-10.

I watch Equator quite a bit, Gallery, Rush, and Rave occasionally, and some of the other exclusive channels occasionally.

I'd like to see the Fox Sports Regional lineups be Voom's top priority at this point. I'm sure others feel differently, but that's what I'd like to see. Give me Fox Sports Southwest and I'm set.

Moov has had some actual interesting things on lately instead of just the fractal graphics and computer generated images. They've been showing fish tanks, which I could watch for hours, very abstract footage and effects with architecture, etc. I had it on today just for visual effect while playing games with my guests tonight. They were very intrigued by it as well.

Now, the auction channel .... :no

I'm in my 8th month of Vooming, and had never watched a single minute of the Auction channel until yesterday. I caught a segment on antique cars that was fascinating, and well-photographed. It included a famous old Duesenberg car that is called the 'Mormon Rocket'.

It was a special order car that was built to challenge the land speed record on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. The car averaged 130mph over a 24 hour period, according to the narrator. Later, the car was driven around town by the mayor of Salt Lake City. The engine was custom and had 400hp. This car was used in making the movie 'Seabiscuit', which was also on last night.

Auction price was available by request, but I'm not ready to spend a million dollars on an 80 year-old car.

Here's a thought...

Why not cut the SD duplicates of the HD premiums? I'm sure it's a contractural thing, but that would hurt the "real HD users" least of any other possibilities. They could cut some of the other HD duplicates, too (TNT-SD, others if there are any)

What do you think? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts