Show Recordings That Are Not Set to Record

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
I keep getting recordings of Jesse James Garage on my DVR even though I don't have it set to record. It is not even listed in the series manager or to do list.

Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

I keep getting recordings of Jesse James Garage on my DVR even though I don't have it set to record. It is not even listed in the series manager or to do list.

Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Go thru and find it in the guide and make sure it's not set to record there and also check in the To DO list , like you mentioned.

Even the guide does not show the record symbol. I checked everything on both DVRs.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPad using SatelliteGuys

Had the same thing happen to me! I have two HR24's and it recorded on BOTH! I wouldn't have recorded that moron, at least not on purpose.

Had American Chopper to record but it recorded Jesse James instead it came on rite after American Chopper

Had American Chopper to record but it recorded Jesse James instead it came on rite after American Chopper
I also have American Chopper set to record. But it recorded American Chopper and Jesse James

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)