Shows/Movies you would like to see voOm get.

3 D Movies--Just saw, on Discovery HD a little snippet of a program that told us to put on our old blue/red 3D goggles--which I just happened to have saved for just such a day--it showed the Mars Spirit on Mars--I think I DVR'd this show, so will do some playing around to see this 3D episode again--hope entire movies will be converted.

It was not easy to see the 3D--but it was a surprise and didn't have a lot of time to see it and adjust glasses, etc.

Anything else show up in 3D that I am not aware? Is it time for a special thread on 3D?

Bookwalk, check out Spy Kids 3D. On my 8' screen, I was ducking to get out of the way of stuff flying at me. They did a great job on the 3D and about 50 minutes or so of the movie is 3D. It was totally awesome.

The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Forbidden Planet
Earth vs the Flying Saucers
This Island Earth
2001: A Space Odyssey
Any original crew Star Trek movie
When Worlds Collide

How about all those great Roger Corman-esque movies....

Eat my Dust
Grand Theft Auto
Humanoids from the Deep
etc....

Also, some of the 70's cheesy Drive In movies would be fun.....

Sweet Sugar (A women in prison movie that starred the blonde from the Vegas (Robert Urich) TV series.....
Any movie Joe Bob Briggs would approve of......

BobMurdoch said:
How about all those great Roger Corman-esque movies....

Eat my Dust
Grand Theft Auto
Humanoids from the Deep
etc....
I think they've shown Humanoids from the Deep on MonstersHD. Keep an eye out -- they'll probably show it again sometime.

More 70's drive in films. Roger Corman low budget car chase films (Grand Theft Auto, Eat my Dust, etc.). They'll be cheap, and be something that hasn't been seen on a lot of the other channels since Encore has shifted to mostly 80's and newer films....

John Frankenheimer's classic "Grand Prix" starring James Garner. Great visuals, and even early surround sound. And, possibly the only car racing movie ever filmed that doesn't completely suck.

Bob

I'd love to see the classic "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" and "The Andy Griffith Show" on their Family channel. That would be priceless. I'm already having a good time watching Flipper. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts