Shows not recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bettyross

Original poster
Jul 11, 2014
We just replaced our 622 dish dvr with another one. Already issues with a show not recording. The schedule shows it is recording right now, but it isn't recording. The red light is off also. We had this problem with the receiver we just replaced. Is there a way to fix this?

Have you tried changing the Sort of the DVR to see if they show? Does the daily schedule say they were skipped?
The schedule says it is recording right now on tv2 and another show on tv1. The show on tv1 really is recording, it shows up in the recordings. What do you mean change the sort of the dvr?

To be a little more clear, the schedule says Halloween is recording on tv2 and a history show on tv1. Only one show is really taping, the history show. It is the only one showing up in the recordings. There is only one red light on.

I tried sorting the recordings. There are only 3 there. It didn't change anything. I also set it to group the recordings. Still nothing showed up. I reset the receiver multiple times. It didn't help. The other shows are over that were taping, only the history show is in the recorded programs. The Walking Dead is supposed to be taping on tv2 right now, but it isn't actually taping either.

After successfully recording Scorpion since the season started, my 622 skipped it this week. The list claims it was skipped by priority, but no other recordings were added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts