Shows recording that are not new w/full guide info

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So my suggestion to re-create the timer seemed to work. Did you try it with Dr. Who?

Yes, it did work with Dr. Who and a few others I tried. What I did was find a time the show aired that did not have a conflict. Seems when I add a timer that has a conflict I have an issue with that timer in the future.

Thanks for the tip!

It did say skipped by user. I deleted my MB timer and added it back. That seemed to fix the problem.

I forgot to mention one further step. Once you high light a specific timer for an episode, press the Info button. At the top of the selections, you can see either a Skip or Restore button. So if your dvr is set to skip a recording, you can restore it to active and vice versa. I use this feature often. I scan several days at a time to make sure that I record what I want to and skip what I don't want to.

I forgot to mention one further step. Once you high light a specific timer for an episode, press the Info button. At the top of the selections, you can see either a Skip or Restore button. So if your dvr is set to skip a recording, you can restore it to active and vice versa. I use this feature often. I scan several days at a time to make sure that I record what I want to and skip what I don't want to.

That is what I did to skip the episodes that where not new. I did it in the Daily Schedule. Same thing just a different way of getting there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)