Shows recording that are not new w/full guide info

So my suggestion to re-create the timer seemed to work. Did you try it with Dr. Who?

Yes, it did work with Dr. Who and a few others I tried. What I did was find a time the show aired that did not have a conflict. Seems when I add a timer that has a conflict I have an issue with that timer in the future.

Thanks for the tip!

It did say skipped by user. I deleted my MB timer and added it back. That seemed to fix the problem.

I forgot to mention one further step. Once you high light a specific timer for an episode, press the Info button. At the top of the selections, you can see either a Skip or Restore button. So if your dvr is set to skip a recording, you can restore it to active and vice versa. I use this feature often. I scan several days at a time to make sure that I record what I want to and skip what I don't want to.

I forgot to mention one further step. Once you high light a specific timer for an episode, press the Info button. At the top of the selections, you can see either a Skip or Restore button. So if your dvr is set to skip a recording, you can restore it to active and vice versa. I use this feature often. I scan several days at a time to make sure that I record what I want to and skip what I don't want to.

That is what I did to skip the episodes that where not new. I did it in the Daily Schedule. Same thing just a different way of getting there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)