Showtime Anytime anyone??

maybe scott would know more about what is going on this are they still working on the contract or what?i forgot that there is no feb 29th.

maybe scott would know more about what is going on this are they still working on the contract or what?i forgot that there is no feb 29th.
Allen, I am sure if Scott knew anything he would have gave us an update in this thread. The only parties that know anything are CBS and Dish, and probably very few people within those organizations. I am looking forward to Showtime Anytime and on-demand content too, however, we'll just have to sit and wait, and be satisfied with the timeframe of the new content coming "soon."

Last edited:
i just wish this would happen soon all we have to do is wait until somebody hears something or have a uplink report to look at. :)

Pretty sure nothing (or everything, from a set-theoretic point-of-view) will happen on Feb 29, 2015.....
Sure it will. Bluegras will wake up and say "where did everyone go?" He will have awakened in a different time expanse where everything is in HD and has an app that plays every radio station in the universe....

It's live!

Attachments

• IMG_0531.PNG
    IMG_0531.PNG
    71.6 KB · Views: 151

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)