Showtime Free Preview Weekend

TheTimm

Made In Detroit
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 18, 2004
Charlotte, NC
It's already started. The "Voom" menu says we get channels 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 248, 251, & 252.

As of right now, I'm getting all of those except 241 -- which is ShowtimeHD. I am however getting 242, which is ShowtimeHD West, and seems to show the same movies, just time shifted. 251 (TMC-HD) is a nice surprise for me.

251 (TMC-HD) : 6:00pm - The Big Chill
251 (TMC-HD) : 8:00pm - Absolute Power
251 (TMC-HD): 10:05pm - Narc

All of these listed as being in HD. Looks like The Movie Channel HD gets most of my viewing time today! Although even with all these channels, what do I find myself looking at right now? FilmFest HD! LOL.

We have Va Va VOOM and find ourselves watching more and more of the Cinema10 channels. I would scale back to Starz and Showtime, but there would be no price savings. I feel VOOM should offer a discounted mid-tier package (Va VOOM?) with only 2 premium channels.

Okay -- now I'm getting channel 241, too. Kinda funny though -- they're showing The Road to Wellville, which I've seen on HDCinema already. :D

All kinds of good stuff on today between SHOW-HD and TMC-HD (not to mention STARZ-HD!) -- but it looks like I'll be spending most of the day with HDCinema channels. However at 8:00pm -- it's Pulp Fiction time on TMC-HD! So cool. One of my favorite movies. What a day. Can't see myself leaving the house. :D

Not as exciting today. But I sure did enjoy Pulp Fiction last night. Stayed up to watch Monster afterwards, too -- hard to believe that was really Charlize Theron. Incredible performance.
Today, I'm actually gonna leave the house at some point and take a break! Nothing I'm too fired up to see on the free preview today -- although I already watched A League of Their Own and I might check out Seven Years in Tibet.
I'm just hoping that the preview lasts long enough for me to see The Crow at 10:15pm Monday night. Not really expecting it to... but I can hope! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts