Showtime Free Preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Harrelson 69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Will Cablevision be offering it this weekend? Or will they be the only system in the country not to!

They haven't offered free previews of premium channels in recent memory. They used to have an answer about it in the customer support section of the website but I couldn't find it. The answer was something like they didn't offer it because some people were offended by some programming and couldn't block it for only certain people. Some kid must have saw some topless women once and some lady went nuts on them.

Well, the argument shouldn't hold water anymore, I was watching HD Monsters, which I understand is included free with my Cable service last night at about 7 pm.

I lost count of how many F bombs were dropped during the movie! So what excuse will Cablevision give now?

It's friday morning and no Showtime! C* is the winner of being the only cable/satellite provider not to offer this free prieview!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts