Showtime free preview?

The issue somehow continues. The guide shows programs with details until 7pm (ET). After that, all I see is 'No Information Available' for HD channels. SDs are fine. The right side of the screen shows movie details for some, not all. Strange. I was hoping to record some.

The issue somehow continues. The guide shows programs with details until 7pm (ET). After that, all I see is 'No Information Available' for HD channels. SDs are fine. The right side of the screen shows movie details for some, not all. Strange. I was hoping to record some.
On the VIP receivers(722k etc), page through the days on the guide to the highest it may trigger an outdated guide warning to download guide.

Do a check switch or power cycle your receiver. That will force a guide download.

I don't have a Hopper so not sure on those.

If you have a Hopper/Wally, go to Diagnostics > Tools > Guide Update > Yes

If you do not have a Hopper, see the info above from worstman1

Reactions: charlesrshell