Showtime On Demand

PHXHoward

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
PHX
Hi, I've got a broadband line plugged into my VIP722 DVR and am trying to watch On Demand programming.

The Showtime web site states that Showtime subscribers can watch episodes of United States of Tara a week early through Showtime On Demand.

I went to DishONLINE on my DVR but I don't see any Showtime shows listed. What am I doing wrong?

I used to have DirecTV and could browse On Demand content by channel. I'm just not seeing it on Dish.

Thanks much.

They don't have it.

There used to be Starz On Demand that would have, maybe 3 SD movies on it, but I think it's gone.

They don't have it.

There used to be Starz On Demand that would have, maybe 3 SD movies on it, but I think it's gone.

You can still get to the Starz on Demand but it's not a channel number like it was before. You need to go to Dish's interactive menu on channel 100. I'm not in front of my receiver now but I believe it was listed under #6 for entertainment.

Oh disappointing but I keep reminding myself that I'm saving a lot of money with Dish over what I used to pay with DirecTV so it is worth it for now.

Going to unplug Ethernet from DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)