Showtime & Starz - 2 for 1 (3 mos.) $39 + $50 in Rebates = Make $11

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Watch out those of you that are grandfathered with old package prices. When you go to drop the freebies because they are no longer free they may not let you go back to the old pricing. I know I had to call and fight that battle before.

Watch out those of you that are grandfathered with old package prices. When you go to drop the freebies because they are no longer free they may not let you go back to the old pricing. I know I had to call and fight that battle before.

You have 30 days to change back to a grandfathered plan otherwise our system wont allow use to turn it back on.

Adding a premium shouldn't require a base package change. It does on the website. It shouldn't if you call in and talk to a CSR. If a CSR indicates you must, try another one.

I have a grandfathered package and always have to call in to change premium paks. Always start HBO when Entourage is on and drop it when its off. The website does not allow not allow me to do it. The last time I dropped HBO even had to go through two reps the first one transferred me to a retention type who tried to get me to keep the programming or switch to another premium pak.

Does anyone happen to have the phone number of the Starz rebate department?

I got a denial card in the mail that says I didn't submit the statement showing the date of activation, but I sent them the only three statements (3 mo.) Starz appears on.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)