Sidebar In Safari

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bobby

Publican
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
I am seeing the Sidebar in Safari. I tap the sidebar button and it goes away but then keeps coming back. I am not seeing this same behavior in Chrome. I am seeing this on both my iPad and iMac. This has been going on for the past few days.

Interesting as there have been no changes made.

With that said I still need to do the upgrade and recreate the styles for the upgrade which I said I was going to do months ago... just been to busy here at work to get it done.

I am seeing this on both my iPad…
On my iPad, I don’t see the Sidebar in Portrait orientation, only in Landscape. On my Macs I always see the Sidebar, which I ignore for the most part.

This is using the SatelliteGuys Default theme, BTW.

Edit: I just launched Edge on my iPad and it is behaving similar to Safari. But the F*#%/ng Tapatalk prompt wants to open in Tapatalk (don’t have, don’t want it) or Safari. Why? I thought Tapatalk dropped support for this site?

Well, it still annoys me that it assumes I want to open this website in an App I don’t have. But I will have to deal with that onerous burden on my own.
;)

Yup... they want me to pay $10 a month to turn that off.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.42.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.42.12 PM.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.42.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 3.42.25 PM.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 121

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)