DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
ad596463-947f-871f.jpg
ad596463-948f-1bb0.jpg
For the last couple of days im getting random 771 signal crap. Again. Just had this fixed supposedly for the second time in September. Anyone having this problem or do I have a problem. Signals are changing all the time. Hell my swm reading has more 0's in it then anything else im really annoyed at this crap.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One is from my r22 the one with less zeros. The other is from hr24. Borh in the same room. Starting to thing maybe the hr24 is going bad. Hope not because I know they wont replace it with the same hr24.

What about the rest of the ss numbers?

Well this morning when I noticed lag and first ran it there were at least 7 0's on 101. I let it sit there and all but two went away. Tonight there is one 0 one the last row. So I, just confused.

The numbers on 99c and 103c would be helpful to diagnose your problem.

Just a guess, but I'm thinking the lnb is bad. Your numbers on the 99 and 103 look pretty good. With the zeros dropping and returning, it's probably the lnb. Have you checked all of the connections for loose or stray wires in the connectors that could cause issues?

I'll check all my connections. They have been out 3 times on this and every time its something other than them having to go on the roof. I am getting the feeling they are avoiding it, but i am fed up with this crap already. Guess Ill get them out here one more time, if it does not work, might actually have to move on. Pay too much money for this stuff..Seems all I get is a different tech guy complaining about what the previous guy did.

Is the dish in a difficult place for them to get to ?
It's thier responsibility to fix it, make them cxhange the LNB, it's the only thing they haven't done apparently.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)