Signal strength

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

littlecloud319

Tech guru
Original poster
May 22, 2017
Black Creek WI
If my signal strength is consistently in the 40’s and I loose signal in even the lightest rain storm and semi-occasionally when it clear out for a few seconds is not worth having a tech re align my dish?

So this week the signal constantly keeps going out and single is only in the 30’s. I tried using chat twice and they wouldn’t send a tech because it raining TODAY. It’s been getting worse over the past couple weeks so rain TODAY doesn’t explain the issues over the past couple weeks. Duh. So I finally emailed Executive Customer Service and am currently waiting on a reply. They helped me last time the regular CSR’s wouldn’t help me. I could really use DIRT right now.

And one a side note I have been referred by a tech at my local dealer for employment as a tech because he noticed all that I know about dish equipment(mostly learned here, thanks). I could do it myself but would rather have it done by a tech since I’m still in my 2 year contract.

Watch PTAT, I was on WA with HD locals on EA and it messed up PTAT, most of it would not record, finally had to go 100% EA for PTAT to work.

EA is slightly more prone to rain fade, at least in my case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)