Signal strength

littlecloud319

Tech guru
Original poster
May 22, 2017
Black Creek WI
If my signal strength is consistently in the 40’s and I loose signal in even the lightest rain storm and semi-occasionally when it clear out for a few seconds is not worth having a tech re align my dish?

So this week the signal constantly keeps going out and single is only in the 30’s. I tried using chat twice and they wouldn’t send a tech because it raining TODAY. It’s been getting worse over the past couple weeks so rain TODAY doesn’t explain the issues over the past couple weeks. Duh. So I finally emailed Executive Customer Service and am currently waiting on a reply. They helped me last time the regular CSR’s wouldn’t help me. I could really use DIRT right now.

And one a side note I have been referred by a tech at my local dealer for employment as a tech because he noticed all that I know about dish equipment(mostly learned here, thanks). I could do it myself but would rather have it done by a tech since I’m still in my 2 year contract.

Watch PTAT, I was on WA with HD locals on EA and it messed up PTAT, most of it would not record, finally had to go 100% EA for PTAT to work.

EA is slightly more prone to rain fade, at least in my case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)