Signfinantly Viewed Locals??????

SV locals???

• You Have them Through Directv

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • You Have them through Dish Network

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • You have them through other ways (Cable/OTA)

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • You have no SV locals at all.

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

jhamps10

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2005
Flora, IL
does anyone on here have Siginfantly viewed locals on either E or D?

Maybe we need to get on Charlie's butt on monday and order him to add SV locals NATIONWIDE RIGHT NOW or else we're moving to D* or cable!!!!!

I get a combined package of Harrisburg and Washington due to Signifcantly Viewed status in Chambersburg where my service address is.
But for my real address in York, no one offers the Baltimore locals as significantly viewed even though we qualify.

I have SV through another way and I "moved" to get the neighboring DMA
Get my local DMA in digital (all channels) via OTA and neighboring in SD :)

shrug.. I'm on the very boarder of palm beach county florida and pick up miami stations better than west palm but I can only get west palm from dish. Though since I get them all through OTA I'm not all that picky. :)

I am very fortunate to live in a large metropolitan area where I can receive locals OTA. I wish everyone who wanted their locals could make it work so nicely. The 211 is working well for me in the OTA regard.

Cablevision carries both the NYC and Philly channels, while E* says I can only get the New York ones.... From my house, NYC is 42 miles away and the Philly towers are 62-66 miles away on average

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)