Signing Off

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SINewton

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2010
Not Given
I just wanted to say thanks to many of the very helpful members! I have learned a lot! I am permanently signing off and moving to a different pasture. I just felt that I owed a thanks to all the people that answered many of my questions!

Thanks and Cheers!

Light......................................Out

Sorry a few people had to run you away from here. Hopefully you will find your way back one day. Good luck to everything you do in the future.

I disagree. I just read the thread because I was curious. Everything was in fun/jest until the OP posted this:

I won't bother explaining to lamers like you guys! It would be to complicated for you to understand.

I'd say it is he who cannot stand the fire.

Okay one thread is littered with enough garbage, to the op I am sorry to see you go, I am sorry that some name calling took place ( on both sides) and a lot of people went back to acting like they were 5 years old...that is not what satelliteguys.us is about, and I am sorry you got that impression, just remember we are here to help, and if you need feel free to come back any time, or come back and take part in some great discussions! thanks. Thread closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)