Simple Question

dougy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
Hello all! To most people this is a simple question but for me I'm still trying to learn everything.

I have a Pioneer 50" tv that just recently was caliberated. I also have a Denon receiver and a Panasonic blu ray player. I'm planning on moving my equipment to a bigger room so I just have one question. Once I unplug my equipment, do I lose all my settings that I set in all my stuff? Like the caliberation, my settings in my receiver and player?

I greatly appreciate everyone's help!

Doug

The settings will not change. However, your room conditions will. You will definitely need to re-run the audio setup, at least.

The settings will not change. However, your room conditions will. You will definitely need to re-run the audio setup, at least.
Thanks for the info! I'm glad to hear the settings won't change. I'm going to have to caliberate my receiver again for the new area. I was worried about the caliberation of the tv because I paid too much for it. :(

The TV set calibration will be less affected by the new room, unless the lighting conditions are very different.

The TV set calibration will be less affected by the new room, unless the lighting conditions are very different.
The lighting conditions aren't that much of a difference. My main concern was when I unplugged it if all the caliberation would just reset to prior of my caliberation. I know it's a stupid question but I had to ask. :p

No worries. The settings are preserved. Otherwise, a weather-related power outage would've caused a lot of problems. ;)

Nothing like having a couple of hundred dollar pro-calibration disappear with a power spike. Your safe sir. Your set's internal memory will remember the last settings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)