SimSub gone wild

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chemie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2005
MI
I want to watch NBC news HD. This should not be Simsubed but I keep getting GBLHD.

I reset box and I get the right NBC for 3-10 minutes but then GBLHD cuts over again....now after the news...I get GBLHD ET vs NBC wheel of fortune (not that I want to watch either but essentially I no longer have NBC HD)

WTF? I thought simsub was on their end and at first I assumed the channel map was borked but why does it keep cutting over after a reset?

Last edited:
Obviously an invalid simsub code associated with the postal code your account is attached to. Someone in that area will call SD.

This is SD

My title implied simsub but I am not convinved. it is only channel 284 (NBCHD) and only for GBLHD. All night the shows were different so there is no reason for simsub and likely nothing to do with postal code. It started (or I noticed) during the nightly news which would not be simsub. I am surprised I get the channel for 5 minutes until the channel table gets updated and then it switches over...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)