Sinclair CEO warns Dish: Agree to deal or risk becoming irrelevant

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm a Dish Sub in Palm Springs, Spectrum took away Dodgers /Lakers /LA Galaxy games .. I'm an Angels fan... Now I'm without Angels, Anaheim Ducks and LA Kings... I have dish at my house beause I have a Dish on my RV.. The trend that doesn't seem like it's going to end any time soon is called GREED! ... It would be nice to get back the RSN's butI think The Fat Man has the right idea... get the hell out of the house ... ride a bike, wash the car.. go for a walk... listen on Radio....screw these people!

Reactions: Bobby and osu1991
Dish is supposed to release their earnings today for Q4. Will be interesting to see how much they are hurting not having the FOX RSN's now for an entire quarter (and adding NBC Sports Chicago/Altitude into the mix since the last report).

The problem with this argument is eventually there will be nothing left to broadcast. Sure Dish is saving people money but there are only 5 channels left.

YES - and if that happens there would be a reason for that, then there would be no Market value for those channels at those prices as where we are with RSN's. What DISH is doing is trying to get out from under inflated prices not in line with what people will pay a foreign idea to the suppliers of programming. And not just prices, forcing channels DISH or others do not want running up the cost- the term is Pork.
I am starting to see a way DISH may ride out and is better equipped to do so the fleeing of customers from providers that go to Streaming than Directv is.

Reactions: satjay
I very much hope no one pays Sinclair. They took a big risk, very much to screw the consumer- may they go done in flames! Object lesson for others.

• Love
Reactions: dishdude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)