Sirius Hip Hop and R&B stations now

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
What is going on with the new Sirius stations ch 40 45 50??? Hip Hop Nation Ch. 40 is now pg and I can't save them when I hit the memo button. Ch 50 the heat is a pg r&b station that plays a little bit of hip hop, but it is a pg station as well. Only uncut station left is shade 45??? I listen to other channels too, but I just don't understand why they would make it all pg clean version. It's like paying for Hbo and having all the language and stuff bleeped out.

My thing is with this merger, what is going on? It seems to me that XM got the better end of the deal. Can anyone explain to me why it seems like this???

Why can't they just keep all the channels and add all the xm channels and everyone could be happy and not lose the channels.

Sorry to vent just trying to get answers.

Many people think Sirius got the better end.

The whole point of the merger was to drastically slash costs and combine what they see as redundant programming. Both companies were.. still are for that matter... losing money by the boat load.

How did Sirius get the better end of the deal? I am not disagreeing with you, just wanted to know. Thanks in advance.

I understand to cut cost and all that, but why censor 2 stations that were uncut? Can't you just get that on the radio? Like I said just looking for answers.

I appreciate your quick response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)