sirius stock

aleahey

Original poster
Jul 16, 2004
anyone buying now that its so low? don't forget this stock was $80 at one point.

theyre adding hosts and channels like crazy this past week, but its still falling. im perplexed. :confused:

I think it's all about the subscriber numbers. Though they are estimating hitting 1 million subs by year end. The stock should start going up again once the sub numbers go up.

dj2.gif

What percent of the company is owned by the stockholders? Wasn't there a refinancing in the company that resulted in the stockholders holding a smaller portion of the company?,,,, one of you equity garus look into this one.

Perhaps a stock split or something? I heard a while back that the stocks were overpriced. Seeing how great their business is going I would think that the stocks would eventually really start to go up dramatically.

Not to quibble, but according to this chart, Sirius was as high as the low 60's. As a shareholder, I'd be pretty disappointed...

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investo...E=0&CompSyms=&DisplayForm=1&D5=0&D7=&D6=&D3=0

The hosts added bring absolutely nothing to the product. The MTV veejays are hardly entertaining and I prefer JJ on the 70's channel over a Barry Williiams voiceover taped in Hawaii. Save the money on the named talent and bring us folks with real talent....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts