SiriusXM App is gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Modwild

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
I had a big update tonight that interrupted viewing for quite a while and required remotes to be updated, as well.

Apparently part of that update was to remove SiriusXM, as well as a few apps. Not that I remember what apps there were, but gone for sure are the SiriusXM app (and the stations as they were), as well as the Facebook app.

Any word on this update and if the apps are coming back in some revamped form or whether they're being stripped for good? I love the convenience of having Sirius on my Dish. I've had it for what, 15 years or something? So sad...

I had a big update tonight that interrupted viewing for quite a while and required remotes to be updated, as well.

Apparently part of that update was to remove SiriusXM, as well as a few apps. Not that I remember what apps there were, but gone for sure are the SiriusXM app (and the stations as they were), as well as the Facebook app.

Any word on this update and if the apps are coming back in some revamped form or whether they're being stripped for good? I love the convenience of having Sirius on my Dish. I've had it for what, 15 years or something? So sad...
SiriusXM is still there[channel 99] the apps have been gone for a while...weeks....

Over reacting? :) Though in the wrong forum since you mentioned Apps I assume you have the Hopper, those Apps have been gone awhile now, my VIP has done it's update and I have SiriusXM I bet you do too. We do listen at home from DISH often.

How do you listen to SiriusXM on DishAnywhere.com?

I listen right on my TV. I don't use the app. I only mentioned it because it was gone, too. Guess I'm late to the party that the XM channels were deleted from the lineup.

Sorry to bother. Please delete.

Good morning you guys and gals on satguys the reason the siriusxm app and other apps were removed because not too many people were using them i was reallly upset with dish removed the siriusxm and dish music app i was using both of them alot.just waiting for these apps to come to the hopper 3 dvr Dish Whole home music app,dish arcade and youtube app.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

Reactions: tkeech

Siriusxm is still on channel 99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts