SiriusXM App is gone?

Poor non-Hopper people out there. The SiriusXM channels are in the 6000s for you all. Not everyone gets it on channel 99, people.

In answering the OP he obviously has a Hopper since he talked about Apps missing so really (and as I mentioned) this belongs in the Hopper forum probably. I'm with dare2be, we know where they are on the VIP, we don't need no crummy Apps... :bounce

Kool_Aid_Man.jpeg

In answering the OP he obviously has a Hopper since he talked about Apps missing so really (and as I mentioned) this belongs in the Hopper forum probably. I'm with dare2be, we know where they are on the VIP, we don't need no crummy Apps... :bounce
Well now there is no crummy app on the Hoppers either.

Well now there is no crummy app on the Hoppers either.
hi chad i know that there is no crummy app on the hopper 3 but there should be the youtube app coming real soon i just remember a article on a webpage back in jan said that the youtube should be released in a couple of months it would be great if we had the app already and this is june already should it already be released already cmon dish..
http://www.dish.com/dig/news/youtube-app-coming-to-hopper-3/

Allen bluegras

Dish might as well remove Dish Home channel 100, since there are not many apps left there, either. (I am just pointing out that there is another possible meaning to the term "apps" besides the Hopper apps.)

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)