SiriusXM Coming to Google TV

ty scott for sharing and yes and its about time something useful comes to google tv :D :)

I have a lifetime subscription to SiriusXM and their online streaming so no extra cost to me. :D

Stern show has been really good lately.

I expect this just to be a modified version of their Android app which fills the TV screen.

Lifetime Subscription here also and no extra cost to me either :D :) Stern has gotten better lately :)

whitewolf8214 said:
Lifetime Subscription here also and no extra cost to me either :D :) Stern has gotten better lately :)

Scott watch out sirus/xm csr told me that they do not have to honor old contracts.

I was told that after five years the FCC gave them the right to not honor old contracts. I was charged for Internet usage and dropped that service.

Scott watch out sirus/xm csr told me that they do not have to honor old contracts.

I was told that after five years the FCC gave them the right to not honor old contracts. I was charged for Internet usage and dropped that service.

Im still getting everything including internet free :)

What you were told or understood is wrong. All my contracts have been honored and you can go to one of the online forums to see they honor it. They did not turn off online subscriptions if they were originally included, if you had to pay then your contract was up. (Obvioulsy there could be a mistake, but a call would fix it) There's a wealth of information on this. There was some confusion over new car accounts, those could not be transferred, never could. I have a lifetime sub that is years old, still get everything.....

Last edited:
What you were told or understood is wrong. All my contracts have been honored and you can go to one of the online forums to see they honor it. They did not turn off online subscriptions if they were originally included, if you had to pay then your contract was up. Obvioulsy there could be a mistake, but a call would fix it) There's a wealth of information on this. There was some confusion over new car accounts, those could not be transferred, never could. I have a lifetime sub that is years old, still get everything.....

Amen :)

How about a picture instead:
AwfUzSDCAAA3cWI.jpg

https://twitter.com/SIRIUSXM/statuses/218377084387590146

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts