siriusxm y2kountry will be going on channel 57 do you think dish

I wanna see the comedy station on there. I remember listening to robin Williams. About died laughing driving through Texas.

I think there is a point being missed here. Even if Sirius/XM decided to avail more channels to Dish, they would certainly charge more. Plus, distributing more channels via Dish could cut into their direct subscriber base, which they are not about do. So, I would not expect many, if any, additional channels. Be grateful for the ones we have.

What I am told is that DISH has the maximum amount of music channels they can carry from Sirius now. There are no plans to add any more or add any non talk channels to the lineup. If you want more then you need to subscribe to SiriusXM directly.

What I am told is that DISH has the maximum amount of music channels they can carry from Sirius now. There are no plans to add any more or add any non talk channels to the lineup. If you want more then you need to subscribe to SiriusXM directly.

Yes, but who would like to see more SiriusXM channels on Dish? It's a question that just can't seem to be asked enough. ;)

Reactions: whitewolf8214
You already have plenty of music on Dish with the SXM channels and the Pandora app. If you want more then subscribe to something else. Good grief. How many times can you ask the same question?

Reactions: whitewolf8214
bart-simpson-generator.php

How many music stations are currently offered on Dish right now. Even though I wouldn't mind seeing a sports talk station on there I just can't imagine I would use it that often. I do listen to Sirius at work and use the Pandora app at home but I don't really need more.

This is one of those cases where blugras is a person that constantly wants more and more from Dish, and that's ok, but then you'll hear from all the others how upset they are when prices go up. You can't keep adding more without rising costs.

i do not mind listeing to pandora,siriusxm,dish music channels i just would like to have a variety of music choices on dish network and i understand what scherrman is talking about.problem with pandora is not too many bluegrass artists will not go on there because they do not pay anything to the songwirters and artists.i definatley would like to see tunein radio app so we can listen to satguys and other radio stations on our dish hopper i know scott would like that alot.will someone who has knows how to write and create apps would like to create a app for tunein radio.the tunein radio app should have a way you can search the station you want and look by state and click on the station you want to listen to and follow and share the station you want on twitter and facebook.

i would like to see more siriusxm music channels all the moves will be happening on june 26th.yes i.
You do realize June 26 was just a made up date someone at xmfan.com posted so you would quit asking what date 4,000 times in a row. (It wasn't me. I don't have an account there.)

i did not ask someone for a date they posted it there they said some changes were going to happen on that day the today show and 40s on 4 are coming on that day and i saw y2kountry is moving to channel 57 there are suppose to be more than that on the day

here is a photo that kind of confirms what i am talking about y2kountry coming to 57
how do i upload a photo?

i would like to see them add some new music channels and also get the sound better on all the music channels.

Allen bluegras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)