sitcomsonline site down ?

primestar31
sitcomsonline
Website blocked due to a Trojan

default settings you said. can you please give me a screenshot of your settings with malwarebytes version

primestar31
sitcomsonline
Website blocked due to a Trojan

default settings you said. can you please give me a screenshot of your settings with malwarebytes version

Version 3.5.1 The default settings are whatever it sets when you install it. I've made NO changes.

I think your pc must have the trojan. If the site had a trojan, Google or Firefox or Malwarebytes or Microsoft Security Essentials would warn me that there's a trojan attached to the site, but they do not.

yep sounds like the trojan is on your side

I was able to access the site without any problem.(I have an ad blocker).

I browsed around in it.

Then I ran hitman pro and no trojan, bunch of tracking cookies but none with the sticomsonline name.

I've had malwarebytes before, I'd think it should do the work to get rid of the trojan.

DJdish do you use Malwarebytes free version

In the past I used Malwarebytes free version, but currently I have a paid Hitman Pro.

In the past I've used Malwarebytes with very good results, and getting rid of trojans, etc.

Again my experiment yesterday was to go into sitcomsonline, browsed around to see "if I'd catch anything"

When I ran hitmanpro, there was no trojan or anything.

Reactions: primestar31
DJdish I used Malwarebytes free version no trojan can I keep free malwarebytes ?

Don't take my advice as legal or as expert opinion, but if you're using the Malwarebytes free version, I guess you may keep it.

And just to be clear IMHO malwarebytes is a very good product, as mentioned before I've used it myself and I was very happy with it.

It was just because my PC suffered a major attack that at one point I moved to paid hitmanpro software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)