Site Freezes on My I Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrooper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Baden, Pa.
I been dealing with this issue for months. The site will freeze and I have to x it off and touch the Sat. Guys icon again and it comes back without me having to log on again. I'm even having trouble trying to post this. Just wonder if there is a fix for this. I don't have trouble with any other sites I visit. Makes it very frustrating coming here.

Is this only with the Satguys APP or does it happen through the browser also?

I mean using the Safari Brower on the Ipad to access the site, instead of the app.
Have you tried clearing cache on the app, or uninstalling it and re-installing?

I use Safari and use the bookmark icon on my favorites. I also tried re installing. Don't know what a cache is.

It just froze again trying to read your post, Scott. I'm lost what to do. I really enjoy this site but it became a real hassle. I'll have to deal with it til I figure something out.

Go in to your setting then go to Safari and click on clear data. Reboot your iPad and hopefully that takes care of the issue. About 40% of the browsing here as of log late has been on one of my two iPads.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1436640627.203356.jpg

Thanks Scott. I cleared history and website data and things seem to be good again. One thing I did do while fooling around was to turn off Java Script. That messed with my auto fill passwords. So,again thanks.

Just checking in... did clearing your cache on the iPad correct things?

I am guessing yes. :)

I would say 97% of the issues people have with the site is a bad bit of data stuck in their browsers cache and not a site problem itself. :D

Still don't know how to clear a cache. Clearing the history and we'd site data fixed things. I'm a happy camper again. Thanks, Scott.

Thanks Bobby about the info on the the cache. The last time I looked for a cache was when I was in the jungle. :eeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)