Site Issues...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Some users may be having issues with the site looking funny (or bad) while for many others the site is working fine.

The issue is with the DNS for our Cloud Servers (CDN) all of our cloud servers serve you static images, CSS and static files such as HTML. Our DNS for our cloud servers (the address for the cloud servers for anyone wondering is vb4.satguys.us) is hosted by GoDaddy.COM. (In fact it is only one of the few domains where we have the DNS hosted by someone other then ourselves.)

Since the GoDaddy DNS is not work your web browser does not know where to find vb4.satguys.us which is what is causing all the issues. The cloud servers and all other SatelliteGuys servers are up and running fine, it is just this GoDaddy issue which is causing the problem.

I am working to take us off the Cloud Servers until GoDaddy is back online, but a lot of these urls are hard coded and I won't be able to change them all.

For more info on the GoDaddy problem please see http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/09/10/every-godaddy-registered-site-temporarily-offline/

Thanks for your patience!

Ok I have disabled what I can from being served from our cloud servers. This should help most people (although images may remain missing such as the Gold Sponsor Icons and other misc graphics.)

Is it my imagination or is it really dead around here for a Monday night?

Yep kind of slow,feel like I'm talking to myself lol.

Danica and GoDaddy have one big thing in common now...

They both are good at Crashing. :D

I think they have all their issues fixed, however I will wait to tomorrow to switch the static files back on the cloud servers.

Every once in a while when I click on a thread, I get redirected to a different website. Anyone else?

I'm still getting redirects. I got sent to this website when I clicked on the Cinemoi thread. I took out the www. so it wouldn't post as a link uncoverthenet.com/search/?q=satellite%20television

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts