Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I've been having an issue this morning connecting to Satelliteguys. Every now and then it will just sit there saying connecting and then time out.

Has the site been having issues?

I've had the same issues. I will have multiple tabs opened and all other sites will pop up instantly, while this one would hang up for a few minutes and even timed out a couple of times

I haven't noticed it since this morning when I reported it.

refresh it should look better now (I forgot to clear the cache so you were seeing part of the new code but not all of it.)

still not working right. If I reply in the quick reply and hit "post quick reply" it says "do you want to leave this page?"
It still posts the post but it shouldnt say that

while you're at it...maybe a fix to remove the ghetto look of an avatar to see who started a thread would help too ;)

I don't mind the avatars next to the thread but the LIVE thing that just started showing up is really -- well sticks out and really isn't needed is it?

The Live Icon has been turned off. (Its actually a neat feature... but I am not going to mention what it is someone will figure it out.) :D

I have fixed the Quick Reply / Double Post issue. :)

turned off that goofy avatar thing :)

much easier to see what threads you posted in (the green arrow is easier to see) :)

I don't mind the avatars in the thread titles one way or the other, but I didn't like the look of "LIVE". Now if I just knew what that does. ;)

Why can't I open a thread in a new tab? It comes up to a blank page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)