Site Slow today? (1 Viewer)

Status

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Anyone else finding the site sloooow, to almost unusable this afternoon? All seemed fine earlier this morning, but this afternoon, seems like everything I click is either timing out, or sitting there with the three bars spinning in the upper right corner endlessly before finally displaying. Seems to be the only site I'm having issues with. :confused:

Reactions: cwarren78

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Anyone else finding the site sloooow, to almost unusable this afternoon? All seemed fine earlier this morning, but this afternoon, seems like everything I click is either timing out, or sitting there with the three bars spinning in the upper right corner endlessly before finally displaying. Seems to be the only site I'm having issues with. :confused:
No problem for me in the St Louis area.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Might have been the cloud server in your area having issues. But looking at things they are running as normal.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
yeah...whatever it was seems to have subsided. All seems to be back to normal now.

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
Something strange going on this morning with this site. I'm on Viasat now because my usual DSL connection is flaky at best just here, everything else is working fine. At first I got the Securi message that the host was down but now it just times out most of the time. Once in a while it will partially load a page but usually not. I guess I'll try it again later.

Reactions: charlesrshell

FTA4PA

Satellite Guys Family
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 13, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
I had no problem the other day but it's running VERY slow for me today and I've been getting this timeout message:

Server Down.jpg

Reactions: JSheridan

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
I kept getting the Securi page a little while ago as well. Finally got in about 10-15 minutes ago and been mostly normal since.

Reactions: FTA4PA

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
I think I spoke too soon. I'm still in and connected, but I keep getting the spinning bars in the upper right while navigating or opening alerts.

Reactions: JSheridan

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Something strange going on this morning with this site. I'm on Viasat now because my usual DSL connection is flaky at best just here, everything else is working fine. At first I got the Securi message that the host was down but now it just times out most of the time. Once in a while it will partially load a page but usually not. I guess I'll try it again later.
Everything fine with me in the St Louis area.

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
I was too, but now things seem to be back to normal within the last 5 minutes or so..

Voyager6

*Cancelled*
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 30, 2005
Wokeville
I cleared my cache and deleted the satelliteguys cookies and now things seem to be back to normal. Don't know if that fixed it but I was having the same issue with Chrome.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
I keep getting this pop up randomly, followed by a return to the securi screen:

upload_2018-2-26_9-36-56.png

Status

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts