Sixers/Pistons on 96

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Ok...I see it on the program guide...now who is going to be able to see it...Sixers/Pistons on 96 tonight ???

Come on guys...let me know...why is it sometimes that we see games listed in the 94, 96, 96 etc...channels...we subscribe to every package known to mankind and yet we still dont't see what is listed on the channel...must plan the evening here...are my beloved sixers...lol gonna be on in Semi-Fabulous HD tonight?? Well, in my house....??

I know it is on InHd and NBA-TV, does D* have the rights to NBA-TV games that are in HD?

Well,my point is...why is it on the program guide if in fact we don't get it?? Guess we will find out in a couple of hours

It is a national feed of NBA-TV. on DirecTV if you get NBA-TV in SD you'll get this game in Hd. But of course it will be blacked out it Philly and Detroit.

DirecTV is BSing

It's 8PM Eastern, still no feed of 76ers-Pistons game HD or SD...I was under the impression this was a free broadcast?

where are you if you're in Detroit or Philly you'd be blacked out.

I edited what i said before, NBA-TV is in free preview so I assume it would include the HD game you're right. Reading on avsfourm I see other people had the problem, but it was turned on later, do you have it now?

Well for all my moaning...YES I did get the game on 96...and of course my Sixers flamed again....but at least it was a 106 inches of brilliant HD!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)