size of mounting pole

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That will come with a 1 5/8" wall bracket type pole. But don't buy that because the lnb arm has too much flex. Choose one that has three arms holding the lnb. My second 1 meter dish has three arms and I am much more satisfied with the stablity than the first one that only has one arm.

Agreed.... That is a cheap and poorly constructed dish. Why not support a SatelliteGuys site sponsor and also purchase a great quality GEOSATpro 90cm? Check out the eBay link in the signature below for an excellent deal.

The GEOSATpro 90cm dish has tripod arm support, tripod design universal wall / roof 1 5/8" mast mount, excellent hardware and finish. You will not be disappointed with buying GEOSATpro dish!

Agreed.... That is a cheap and poorly constructed dish. Why not support a SatelliteGuys site sponsor and also purchase a great quality GEOSATpro 90cm? Check out the eBay link in the signature below for an excellent deal.

The GEOSATpro 90cm dish has tripod arm support, tripod design universal wall / roof 1 5/8" mast mount, excellent hardware and finish. You will not be disappointed with buying GEOSATpro dish!

Agreed, you cant go wrong with a GEOSATpro.

Hi, also be aware that if you are going to use a motor you can use a bigger post then the Dish would normally use. For example my Ku dish motor is mounted on a SCH 40 2 inch galvanized pipe but the dish itself would use a 1 5/8 post. The main advantage of going bigger is the stiffness. Later, DC

Agreed, you cant go wrong with a GEOSATpro.

Ditto... Where in WA are you?
Brian is one of the best to buy from. I will not recommend any other dealer as highly as him. SatelliteAV will give you service, before, during and after the sale. The products are good enough that almost anyone on the forum can help you finish your setup which is not true with many other products. 'Nuf said.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts